The Inaugural Den Haag Touch Competition will be held on Saturday October 15th 2011;
When: We will have the pitches for the whole day, but realizing the World Cup Semi-final (W QF1 vs. W QF2) are on that day, we will work something out. The date is fixed the times will follow shortly.
Where: HRC Rugby Club
- Location: Theo Mann-Bouwmeesterln 800 ,2597 HM Den Haag: haagscherugbyclub.com:
- Changing rooms, Showers, Bar and the possibility of dinner at the club are all available.
- Maximum 8 teams playing 6 a side mixed touch rugby plus subs.
- Men teams are allowed but will be penalized ( -5 points with no women, -3 points for less than 2 Women on the pitch at any time)
- All games will be reffed by qualified refs: (We are looking for additional volunteers)
EUR100/team: This will include a lunch package per team and prizes
Pay to: 18.104.22.1682 (ABN Amro)
Name of: Vereniging Den Haag Touch (DHT)
Ref: DHTRL “Team Name”
What do you need to do?
Get a team together and pay the entry fee asap – remember 8 teams max. Closing date for entries is October 9th.
Organize your team shirts – each team will require numbers on the shirts
If you haven’t got a team, let us know and we should be able to add you to one.
We will send out an entry form shortly.
Finally spread the word. If you have a team from another comp get them together for a great day out.
Reminders for new players:
Boots with metal studs, metal tipped studs, or screw in studs are not acceptable (refs will check boots before play)
It’s touch – rough play not acceptable
All refs are qualified L1 minimum, so they know what they’re doing
It’s an awesome game so just come down and have some fun!
Den Haag Touch
to enter as a team or an individual, email: firstname.lastname@example.org